I have this friend who is allergic to chocolate and once every couple of years, she decides to eat something chocolate anyway to see if she is still allergic. I guess it is kinda like testing the boundries. I think that is what I did this week and it was bound to happen. So, when I weighed in this morning :
0 pounds lost !!
I didn't lose and I didn't gain....but I can look back on the week and see that I was testing the boundries. I ate more bread - it was the whole grain wheat kind - but still. I had a few mixed nuts while we were camping and had bacon and eggs yesterday morning too. Changing the way you eat and how you eat so that you are healthier is something you have to do forever and it has to become the routine, not boundires to be tested.
So, I am paying more attention to the menu this week, watching snacks and no bread. So, I will look forward to a more productive week this week.
** 117 TOTAL POUNDS LOST **